Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to all!
I'm not big on New Year's Resolutions (although they may provide what I believe economists call a "commitment incentive"), but the new year does serve as a good metaphor for a fresh start. If there is something you were unhappy with in your life this past year, work to change it.
More Articles on Software & Product Development
- Agile With a Lowercase “a”
- ”Agile“ is an adjective. It is not a noun. It isn’t something you do, it is something you are.
- How Do You End Up With A Great Product A Year From Now?
- Nail the next two weeks. 26 times in a row.
- Build it Twice
- Resist the urge to abstract until you've learned what is general to a class of problems and what is specific to each problem.