Ze Frank Keynote
Chad Fowler intro: talking to Ze about the conference he was expecting goofy, but talking to Ze was like talking to Malcom Gladwell.
Opening joke “you know what sucks is that my talk is word for word the same for Avi” (laughter)
How do you have a talk at 8PM? It’s like they adjusted to programmer time.
God damn he is funny. I’m going to stop blogging and enjoy it.
You have nothing to fear but fear itself. that’s recursion! you have infinite fear.
More Articles on Software & Product Development
- Agile With a Lowercase “a”
- ”Agile“ is an adjective. It is not a noun. It isn’t something you do, it is something you are.
- How Do You End Up With A Great Product A Year From Now?
- Nail the next two weeks. 26 times in a row.
- Build it Twice
- Resist the urge to abstract until you've learned what is general to a class of problems and what is specific to each problem.