October 2, 2007
One Month of Work
Finished in 4.252455 seconds.
119 tests, 263 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors
Finished in 6.626427 seconds.
150 tests, 327 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors
More Articles on Software & Product Development
- Agile With a Lowercase “a”
- ”Agile“ is an adjective. It is not a noun. It isn’t something you do, it is something you are.
- How Do You End Up With A Great Product A Year From Now?
- Nail the next two weeks. 26 times in a row.
- Build it Twice
- Resist the urge to abstract until you've learned what is general to a class of problems and what is specific to each problem.