NovaRUG Presentation - November 28
I will be presenting at the Northern Virginia Ruby Users Group meeting on Wednesday, November 28 at the FGM headquarters (directions) from 7 PM to 9 PM or so. Pizza and drinks start at 6:30. Here is the abstract for my talk:
Liquid is a templating language which allows dynamic information to be securely exposed to designers. It was extracted from the e-commerce system Shopify where it is used to safely theme 20,000 different online stores. Liquid is also used as the templating language for the Mephisto blogging system and for the Stikipad hosted wiki service. The talk will discuss when using Liquid makes sense, why it is necessary, and how to incorporate Liquid templates into your application.
More Articles on Software & Product Development
- Agile With a Lowercase “a”
- ”Agile“ is an adjective. It is not a noun. It isn’t something you do, it is something you are.
- How Do You End Up With A Great Product A Year From Now?
- Nail the next two weeks. 26 times in a row.
- Build it Twice
- Resist the urge to abstract until you've learned what is general to a class of problems and what is specific to each problem.