I know it is getting clichéd to talk about how the world is getting smaller, but today I received a book I ordered through Amazon Marketplace. It had taken about two weeks to come, which is longer than usual and I was starting to worry. Turns out that I had ordered it from a bookstore in Fairford, UK.
I had unknowingly purchased a book from a used book store in the UK and it showed up with no problems, completely transparently. And for a total of just $13. Small world indeed.
More Articles on Software & Product Development
- Agile With a Lowercase “a”
- ”Agile“ is an adjective. It is not a noun. It isn’t something you do, it is something you are.
- How Do You End Up With A Great Product A Year From Now?
- Nail the next two weeks. 26 times in a row.
- Build it Twice
- Resist the urge to abstract until you've learned what is general to a class of problems and what is specific to each problem.