Off to Rails Conf
I hate packing, so instead I'm procrastinating by writing this post. Tomorrow I will spend most of the day traveling to Portland for RailsConf.
I've never been good at taking notes. Seriously, I used the same 4 spiral bound notebooks for all of college. I'm also not particularly good at blogging regularly. So my plan is to kill two birds with one stone this week and post a quick recap of each of the sessions I attend immediately afterwards.
Oh well, enough procrastination. Time to pack.
More Articles on Software & Product Development
- Agile With a Lowercase “a”
- ”Agile“ is an adjective. It is not a noun. It isn’t something you do, it is something you are.
- How Do You End Up With A Great Product A Year From Now?
- Nail the next two weeks. 26 times in a row.
- Build it Twice
- Resist the urge to abstract until you've learned what is general to a class of problems and what is specific to each problem.