Techniques for a Modern Web UI Presentation
Two weeks ago I gave a presentation to my department at work about Modern Web UI patterns. I’ve put the slides up, with notes, at slideshare Check out the presentation below.
I feel the actual presentation was quite a bit better than the plain slides as I could jump out to the browser and demonstrate each of the techniques being used in an application I’ve written for work. Unfortunately, that app is internal, so I can’t share it with the world. I hope that the notes at least give the slides some context.
More Articles on Software & Product Development
- Agile With a Lowercase “a”
- ”Agile“ is an adjective. It is not a noun. It isn’t something you do, it is something you are.
- How Do You End Up With A Great Product A Year From Now?
- Nail the next two weeks. 26 times in a row.
- Build it Twice
- Resist the urge to abstract until you've learned what is general to a class of problems and what is specific to each problem.