Kiva Loan Repaid
I promised to provide updates, but neglected to ever post them. Juanita paid back the loan, in full and on time, so my money was available for withdrawal or another loan.
This time I chose Fadah Mohammad Haydery a butcher in Kabul, Afghanistan who is taking a loan to purchase a freezer to expand his butcher shop.
Finance for small business is incredibly difficult to get in this country, so I’m glad to do whatever I can . The results of poverty relief aid have not been particularly impressive over the past 100 years. Encouraging entrepreneurship in the developing world is an interesting alternative that I have a lot of hope for. If you have any extra money I strongly encourage you to lend a little of it to someone in need.
More Articles on Software & Product Development
- Agile With a Lowercase “a”
- ”Agile“ is an adjective. It is not a noun. It isn’t something you do, it is something you are.
- How Do You End Up With A Great Product A Year From Now?
- Nail the next two weeks. 26 times in a row.
- Build it Twice
- Resist the urge to abstract until you've learned what is general to a class of problems and what is specific to each problem.