July 21, 2007
Johan Cruyff on Simplicity
**Simple play is also the most beautiful**. How often do you see a pass
of forty meters when twenty meters is enough? Or a one-two in the
penalty area when there are seven people around you and a simple wide
pass around the seven would be a solution? **The solution that seems the
simplest is in fact the most difficult one**.
Johan Cruyff from page 237 of David Winner’s very interesting book, Brilliant Orange.
More Articles on Software & Product Development
- Agile With a Lowercase “a”
- ”Agile“ is an adjective. It is not a noun. It isn’t something you do, it is something you are.
- How Do You End Up With A Great Product A Year From Now?
- Nail the next two weeks. 26 times in a row.
- Build it Twice
- Resist the urge to abstract until you've learned what is general to a class of problems and what is specific to each problem.