December 22, 2007
Interview With Ian
Here’s my favorite part:
How much feedback did you actually have with your beta testers? It's largely been over telephone, a little bit over email. What it's looked like is just calling them up or sending emails saying “How's SandwichBoard functioning for you? Is there anything you're running into that's a problem? Are there any features that should be added?” So far we haven't gotten many comments about things that haven't worked or worked well. The best comment we've gotten wasn't from one of the beta testers but was instead from one of the beta testers girlfriend who was upset that her boyfriend was up til 3 AM working on his restaurant's site because he was having too much fun.
Here is the complete interview.
More Articles on Software & Product Development
- Agile With a Lowercase “a”
- ”Agile“ is an adjective. It is not a noun. It isn’t something you do, it is something you are.
- How Do You End Up With A Great Product A Year From Now?
- Nail the next two weeks. 26 times in a row.
- Build it Twice
- Resist the urge to abstract until you've learned what is general to a class of problems and what is specific to each problem.